Welcome New Patients!
What will happen on my first visit?
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist.
- A list of medications you are currently taking (please note that you can fill out your patient registration and medical history form on our website.)
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
- Complete New Patient Registration forms prior to your appointment.
Please Note: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
- Complete Patient Registration Forms
- Get Driving Directions (Dunmore)
- Get Driving Directions (Honesdale)
- Meet Dr. Bryan Frantz
- Meet Dr. Kristen Frantz
At Perio Health & Dental Implants, we give you the care you deserve!
At Perio Health & Dental Implants we give you the care you deserve!
Contact us today with any questions or to schedule an appointment
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension).
We will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough examination to measure for bone loss, loose teeth, bite, oral cancer screening, TMJ, and other signs of periodontal disease.
1039 O'Neill Highway
Dunmore, PA 18512
711 Church Street
Honesdale, PA 18431
Phone: Honesdale Phone Number 570-253-3210