Thomas Langan, Jr., DMD, MS
Meet Dr. Langan
- Post Graduate Periodontal Residency; Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry, Philadelphia, PA (2013-2016)
- Master’s Degree Temple University, Philadelphia, PA (2016) Thesis Title: RETROSPECTIVE CONE BEAM COMPUTERIZED TOMOGRAPHY STUDY OF THE INFRAORBITAL FORAMEN IN RELATION TO THE MAXILLARY SINUS.
- Misch International Implant Institute-Surgical Fellow (2014)
- DMD, Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry; Philadelphia, PA (2009-2013)
- BS Biology, University of Scranton, Scranton, PA (2005-2009)
- BA Philosophy, University of Scranton, Scranton, PA (2005-2009)
- Abington Heights High School, Clarks Summit, PA (2001-2005)
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Society
- Scranton District Dental Society
- International Congress of Implantologists
At Perio Health & Dental Implants we give you the care you deserve!
Contact us today with any questions or to schedule an appointment